Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New stage

assalamualaikum hari nie genap usia my baby 6 month.. which mean that my baby comes to the new stage of the baby development.. am so happy coz since now i still can handle my baby in a good condition.. today, i brought my baby to clinic. cam biasa la, injection for the 6th month baby. aND I get A LOT OF INFORMATION from the doctor.. start from today, my baby can eat a porridge with vegetable and fish.. cant imagine, qhaliff rizqi dh besar dah..dah leh makan bubur nasi.. balik umah trus have n inpiration to make a porridge.. so good..... here some resepi of porridge.. not exactly this kind of porridge that i cook for my lil QHALIFF Bahan-bahan ( 3-4 org ) 1 1/2 cwn beras (lbh kurang 250gm) 1 1/2 inci halia di ketuk / titik 2 sk serbuk pati ayam / 1 kiub pati ayam 300gm isi ayam / 1/4 ekor ayam sedikit garam 1 liter air * GARNISH * lada merah daun bawang n daun sup sedikit mninyak bijan * AKSESORI TAMBAHAN * ikan bilis n kacang digoreng lada jeruk telur masin (ilham dari My Resepi)

No comments:

Post a Comment