Sunday, June 10, 2012

my lil cute baby (QHALIFF RIZQI MOHD HAMIDI)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM hurm.. it has been long time not updating my blog actually.. it so busy with all everyday routine, with my thesis, and the most important thing was my baby... so excited when become a momy,.. everythings about my baby.. rindu sangat kat blog yang dah tinggal sepi almost 7 month ago.. lama kan.. ksian blog nie... of couse entry kali nie nak cite pasal my baby yang dah almost 5 month.. sangat teruja dengan baby yang cute nie..of course teruja cause this is my first time become a mama.. actually, it so hard to handle a baby but i force my self to take a good care of my baby. i just want to make sure that he got a good care from me.. i learn a lot about taking care of the baby from my mother n mother in law.. now i used to handle my baby with my own self by following my mothers tips... here some of my baby photo
AN HOUR AFTER DELIVERY.. TAKEN BY HIS PAPA
1 MONTH

No comments:

Post a Comment