Tuesday, July 26, 2011
entry kali nie saja nak show the amazing word created by the baby (not exactly newborn baby).. word2 yang nak aku tulis nie adalah words comes from my nephew mouth (1 year and 4 month)... he's quite smart n fast learner actually (in my opinion la)... but the spelling yang di tulis bawah nie nanti hanyalah tekaan aku based on his pronunciation.. juz check it out..
acaq: mak chaq
bi: Abi (ayah dia la)
mama: exactly mama dia la
nenek: of course nenek
er tie : air teh
ngeng..ngeng... ngeng...: motorbike sound
lik: bilik (masuk bilik kalau dia nak tido)
alobat: Allahuakbar (konon2 azan la) n kalau dia nak sembahyang.
eit: faiq (kawan sebelah rumah)
amazing rite? lucu pun ada.. this is almost the word that my little cute nephew used everyday.. i missed it every single time... muah... LoVe IrHAm... sangat2 pandai ajuk cakap org.. CUTE sgt.. wanna children like him...
Ears move to their final position and they stand out from the head. And start brushing up on your lullabies — in the coming weeks, your baby will probably be able to hear! The bones of the middle ear and the nerve endings from the brain are developing so that your baby will hear sounds such as your heartbeat and blood moving through the umbilical cord. He or she may even be startled by loud noises! Your baby's eyes are also developing — they're now facing forward rather than to the sides, and the retinas may be able to detect the beam of a flashlight if you hold it to your abdomen.
Until now, your baby's bones had been developing but were still soft. This week, they begin to harden, or ossify. Some of the first bones to ossify are those in the clavicles and the legs.
* this is amazing rite? thanks god, give me the opportunity to feel how other women feel during their pregnancy especially my mother...
juz surf the internet n found the interesting thing.. Women Pregnancy Nutrition... let check it out!!
Avoid seafood high in mercury
Seafood can be a great source of protein, and the omega-3 fatty acids in many fish can promote your baby's brain development. However, some fish and shellfish contain potentially dangerous levels of mercury. Too much mercury could damage your baby's developing nervous system.
The bigger and older the fish, the more mercury it's likely to contain. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) encourage pregnant women to avoid:
- King mackerel
So what's safe? Some types of seafood contain little mercury. Although concerns have been raised about the level of mercury in any type of canned tuna, the FDA and EPA say pregnant women can safely eat up to 12 ounces (340 grams) a week. Similarly, the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend 8 to 12 ounces of seafood a week for pregnant women. That's about two average meals of:
- Canned light tuna (limit albacore tuna, chunk white tuna and tuna steak to no more than 6 ounces, or 170 grams, a week)
Not all researchers agree with these limits, however, citing a study that noted no negative effects for women who ate more seafood than the FDA-approved guidelines.
Avoid raw, undercooked or contaminated seafood
To avoid harmful bacteria or viruses in seafood:
- Avoid raw fish and shellfish. It's especially important to avoid oysters and clams.
- Avoid refrigerated smoked seafood, such as lox. It's OK to eat smoked seafood if it's an ingredient in a casserole or other cooked dish. Canned and shelf-stable versions also are safe.
- Understand local fish advisories. If you eat fish from local waters, pay attention to local fish advisories — especially if water pollution is a concern. If advice isn't available, limit the amount of fish from local waters you eat to 6 ounces (170 grams) a week and don't eat other fish that week.
- Cook seafood properly. Cook most fish to an internal temperature of 145 F (63 C). The fish is done when it separates into flakes and appears opaque throughout. Cook shrimp, lobster and scallops until they're milky white. Cook clams, mussels and oysters until their shells open. Discard any that don't open.
Avoid undercooked meat, poultry and eggs
During pregnancy, you're at increased risk of bacterial food poisoning. Your reaction might be more severe than if you weren't pregnant. Rarely, food poisoning affects the baby, too.
To prevent foodborne illness:
- Fully cook all meats and poultry before eating. Use a meat thermometer to make sure.
- Cook hot dogs and processed deli meats, such as bologna, until they're steaming hot — or avoid them completely. They can be sources of a rare but potentially serious foodborne illness known as listeriosis.
- Avoid refrigerated pates and meat spreads. Canned and shelf-stable versions, however, are OK.
- Don't buy raw poultry that's been pre-stuffed. Raw juice that mixes with the stuffing can cause bacterial growth. Frozen poultry that's been pre-stuffed is safe when cooked from its frozen state.
- Cook eggs until the egg yolks and whites are firm. Raw eggs can be contaminated with the harmful bacteria salmonella. Avoid foods made with raw or partially cooked eggs, such as eggnog, raw batter, hollandaise sauce and Caesar salad dressing.
Avoid unpasteurized foods
Many low-fat dairy products — such as skim milk, mozzarella cheese and cottage cheese — can be a healthy part of your diet. Anything containing unpasteurized milk, however, is a no-no. These products could lead to foodborne illness.
Unless these soft cheeses are clearly labeled as being pasteurized or made with pasteurized milk, don't eat:
- Blue cheese
- Mexican-style cheeses, such as queso blanco, queso fresco and panela
When selecting eggs, consider buying the pasteurized variety. In addition, avoid drinking unpasteurized juice.
* wow... so many thing need to avoid!!!... all the list actually my favorite food... so how????.... think about your baby and do it... Thanks for all the tips.
Friday, July 22, 2011
3 hari lepas g check up as usual... dh guess apa yang Dr akan cakap.. lately i feel a bit dizzy. . so selera makan pun kurang.. kalau makan jer mesti nak muntah.. dah jadi macam awal2 morning sickness..
so cm biasa tepat kul 745am aku dah terpacak kat depan klinik.. dengan harapan settle cepat medical check up... so can go to work early la... then, trus daftar, amik nombor, trus g wat urine test, test darah, ..siap semua, g timbang berat n check BP.. time nie la kena bebel kenapa darah turun.. aku dah agak sebab salah satu faktor mesti darah aku rendah sebab tu alwaz feel dizzy...
then balik dr klinik, g plak private clinic.. sekali lagi check darah... memang betul BP aku rendah.. Dr Hidayah bagi aku MC sehari.. balik umah trus tido sampai tak sedar diri sampai kul 330ptg... amin.... hehehehe... bangun tu still feel dizzy... gagah kan jugak bangun.. Dugaan betul hari tu... Allah sayang kalau dia selalu uji kita kan? terima seadanya...
Friday, July 15, 2011
intro jer atas tu... juz wanna say im very happy right now... so im in smilling mood at diz moment... not because someone, but, juz wanna show my happiness coz of im really happy (ngarut apa ko nie..)
Thursday, July 14, 2011
hurm... best kan kalau dapat tengok kenangan masa zaman belajar dulu... happy pun mesti ada... bukan kenangan ngan Tuuutttt...tuttt.. tapi kenangan ngan kawan2.. rasa cam tak habis cite kalau jumpa semula kan...
the most happy at this moment, when i can get back my student portal picture.. cam tak caya, almost 3 years i can still remember my student portal password n username... godak punya godak, i dapat gambar zaman kat UUm dulu..hehehee.. kelakar gila muka aku tahun 2004 masa first time daftar uum dulu.. muka baru pas solat n tudung tak sempat nak pakai.. punya la buruk rupa muka time tu... heheheheh... tuk tatapan umum n wat yang pertama kali aku post kat sini... saksikan... jangan komen apa2 kat gambar tu..hahahahah....
dah habis cari gambar zaman degree, cari plak gambar zaman wat master.. muka cam nerd gila... hahhaha... muka letuh kena urus banyak benda dalam masa sama... bukan cam masa degree dulu, semua settle sekaligus... bayangkan kena g sampai 8 kaunter nak settle semua.. paling tak leh lupa masa isi borang PTPTN.. nak mampus dibuatnya... tapi maintain... masjid kachi 1 jadi tempat aku melepak ngan family aku masa nak isi borang tu... bayangkan dari pukul 11 pagi isi, kul 5.30 petang baru siap semua... huhuhuhu...nak tengok gambar aku masa master...gambar tuk student portal ok...
ha.... jangan terkejut k.. nie plak gambar kekasih pengarang jantung aku... kini bergelar suami ku sekarang.... no story for him, but i love to see that picture... cute jugak ek laki aku time student dulu..heheheh.... enjoy the photo
that all. nanti ada cite menarik , i will share with all of u.. daaaaaaaaa....