Wednesday, August 4, 2010

GoOD ByE NiLaI

hurm... thanks to all of my click, my friends... good bye everyone.. thanks give me chance to gain knowledge and get lot of experience there... i never forget all of you.. to my beloved friend,

KALA: i will follow u.. so sad when you leave this college.. not more wonderfull breakfast, no more memory lunch together.. i only think that i want to leave this college.. you are my best friend forever... nice to know you...

ANA : you r my best housemate.. always help me... alway send me to bukit jalil.. hehehehe... i never forget you.. we see next time k.. at this moment, what i can say is, i love all the memory wit u...

CANNY: eventhough, we not too closed, but u still my friends.. i know u got better offer after this... wish you luck.. may be we cant meet in NILAI again, but somewhere.. so keep in touch....

KAK ANIZAH: i will miss u.. u help me a lot.. thanks kak.. alway support me.. u replace KALA's place.. alway ask me for breakfast, lunch together, sometime call for dinner... can't forget all the memory with u..

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU... I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU... KEEP IN TOUCH

"memory never end without someone forget it.."


No comments:

Post a Comment