Tuesday, April 27, 2010

day after today

have fun... yesterday me and my friend went to new opening A&W... we enjoy our meal.. hehehe... Thai wrap and root beer float... so nice... saje jalan2 nak tengok dunia malam.. dah lama tak tengok dunia malam kat nilai ni.. wpun agak membosankan, tapi sekali sekala kuar ape salahnyer... we enjoy it.. then habis makan we all masuk gaint.. jalan2, then g cek mata... got eye problem.. need to wear spec.. huhuhuu... my friend aso... but she prefer to wear it today... look like a great teacher.. hee... sorry Kala..

habis jalan balik umah.. nothing to do at home... just watch the TV and went to sleep.. this my bored routine everyday except yesterday night.. went out and hanging with my best friend... SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... KRoH... kRohhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment